1-Point Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins

Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins

These 1-point quick mini muffins have a super yummy peanut butter batter. Adding Fage 0% Greek yogurt makes them even tastier and increases the protein.

I baked a batch of these for breakfast to go with my Blucchini muffins and my mom enjoyed their peanut buttery-chocolaty goodness.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins from Zestuous

Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins

Yield: 50 mini muffins

Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins

• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
  • 1/4 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 6 ozs. Fage Total 0% Greek yogurt
  • 200 grams (1 1/2 cups) flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1 cup Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips

Cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugar. Mix in eggs and yogurt. Slowly add flour and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop into mini muffin pan.

Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.

• LanoraChief says:

I have checked your page and i have found some duplicate content, that’s
    why you don’t rank high in google, but there is a tool that can help you to create 100% unique content,
    search for: Best article rewritwer Ercannou’s essential tools

• LastLenore says:

I see you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste your traffic, you
    can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got
    hi quality content. If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for: Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative

• Keith says:

I made a batch of these and the came out great. Satisfied my sweet tooth but not too chocolatee foe my wife. Because my two muffin tins hold 24 each, I made 48. Unfortunately, when I entered the recipe into WW the came out at 2 points each. That’s ok, they are still worth it.

• kc says:

I made theses in a batch of 12 large instead of mini. They taste good but are really dry. Probably won’t make again 🙁

• Patty Reiter says:

I love these weight watcher recipes…I am always looking to make something for my weight watchers group, especially on holidays….I am going to make these chocolate chip peanut butter muffins for st pats day and I might add green food coloring or put tinted coconut on top..Keep putting out these wonderful weight watcher recipes….

• Pingback: Ultimate Weight Watchers Recipe Collection - Slap Dash Mom
  • Ashley says:

I left out the yogurt, used 3 Tbsp of butter, 3 Tbsp shortening, and 3 eggs. Then I had to bake them for 10 minutes instead of 12 because of my temperamental stove. They were wonderful!

• Katie says:

Wow I bet these don’t get dry at all with the yogurt and peanut butter. Yummy!