By Christie Vanover | Published July 13, 2013 | Last Updated December 28, 2022
These little beauties are simple to make, but boy are they packed with flavor. Between the char of the grill, the heat of the Tabasco and the fresh thyme, the flavors are simple yet memorable.
You can serve them as a main course or appetizer or on top of Food Network Chef Ben Vaughn’s Low Country Grits with Seasonal Roasted Mushrooms.
Tabasco Grilled Shrimp
- 1 lb. large shrimp about 16
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. cracked black pepper
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Toss all ingredients together and allow to marinate at room temperature for about 15 minutes. Thread onto grill skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat for about 3 minutes per side. Serve and enjoy.
This estimate was created using an online nutrition calculator