By Christie Vanover | Published June 26, 2011 | Last Updated December 28, 2022
Bacon Egg and Pimento Cheese Muffin
- English Muffins
- Bacon grease
- Zestuous Pimento Cheese
- Fried egg
- Fry up some bacon.
- Toast the homemade (or store bought) English Muffins.
- Brush each half with hot bacon grease.
- Spread pimento cheese on the bottom.
- Top with a fried egg.
- Top with more pimento cheese, if you like it extra cheesy.
- Add a couple of slices of bacon and the top of the muffin.
- Bon appétit!
This estimate was created using an online nutrition calculator