By Christie Vanover | Published April 17, 2014 | Last Updated December 28, 2022
Three cheeses and a rotisserie chicken make this Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Chicken Dip unlike all the rest. It’s great with tortilla chips, but it’s hearty enough to serve as a sandwich or wrap or over fresh-cooked pasta.
Fill the slow cooker with fresh spinach, canned or frozen artichoke hearts, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, pepperjack cheese, garlic and salt.
Then add the secret ingredient – Mexican crema. You can find it in the cheese section in a plastic jar. It’s similar to sour cream, but not quite as thick. For a little heat, add some cayenne pepper or go all out and throw in some chopped jalapenos.
In four hours, the ingredients will melt together to create the perfect appetizer or meal.
Triple Cheese Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Chicken Dip
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 1 9- oz. bag fresh spinach
- 1 14- oz. can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ozs. cream cheese
- 1 cup Mexican crema
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper optional
- Pick the meat off of the rotisserie chicken and place it in a slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Slow cook for 4 hours.
- Serve as a dip with chips or as a sandwich on baguette rolls.
The nutrition information is an estimate created using an online nutrition calculator