By Christie Vanover | Published March 4, 2012 | Last Updated December 28, 2022
These pancakes are great because they have a beautiful texture. The cornmeal gives the hotcake batter a little crunch, while the blueberries are soft and juicy.
Blueberry Cornmeal Pancakes
- 1 ⅓ cups Bisquick
- ½ cup Sprite
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pinch salt
- ⅓ cup corn meal
- 1 cup blueberries
- Whisk together everything but the blueberries.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Pour the batter onto the griddle, using a ⅓-cup measuring cup.
- Cook until bubbles form on the top of the hotcake, about 1-2 minutes.
- Flip, cook until lightly golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Place in a cake pan and top with an upside down pan of the same size to keep warm.
- Continue cooking the remaining hotcakes. This recipe yields 6-7 hotcakes.
- Smear with butter or goat cheese and serve.
This estimate was created using an online nutrition calculator
Show Me the StarsDid you love it? Be sure to leave a rating and comment.
Leave a Reply